2017 WLA Fall Conference
The Hotel Murano, Tacoma, WA
Wednesday, November 1 - Saturday, November 4, 2017
Accepting Program Proposals through February 28
Program proposals are still being accepted for the 2017 WLA Conference. All proposals from academic, public, school and special library staff, advocates and community partners will be considered. Now is the time to reach out to the dynamic presenters in your communities or share your own skills and experience by leading a Session or Workshop.
- Proposals are due no later than Tuesday, February 28.
- Programs on all topics of relevance to libraries of any kind are sought, from 75 minute sessions to 3-4 hour workshops.
- The person who submitted the proposal will be notified of the outcome by March 20.
- Presenters are encouraged to request permission from their employers to attend the conference(s) before submitting proposals.
- To submit a program proposal, please use this form. To submit multiple proposals, use a new form for each program.
You may direct questions to the WLA office at email@example.com or (206) 823-1138. We look forward to receiving your proposals!